Date(s) - 30/03/2019
Round 1 of the 2019 ACU British Sprint Enduro championship.
The 2019 championship is one single day and four two-day events with 8 days to count towards the overall British Championship.
- These events will have one long special test that will take approximately 8 to 10 minutes. The test will run the same way for both days but there will be track modifications for day two.
- Each rider will receive a sighting lap and then for the first timed lap will go off in class order. After lap one each rider will go off in time order, fastest to slowest, for the remainder of the timed laps. There will be 8 to 10 timed laps per day.
- The classes for these events are the same as last season, Sportsman, Youth, Ladies, Vets, Clubman E1/E2/E3, Expert E1/E2/E3 and Championship E1/E2/E3.
- Test will be available to walk from Friday at 9.00 am. Signing in will be open from 3.00 to 5.00 pm on a Friday and then from 8.00 am on a Saturday and Sunday.
- Each round will start with a sighting lap and the start time for day one will be 10.00 am and for day two 9.00 am.
- The entry fee for all events is £100 per rider for each two-day event or £60 per rider for one day. Entries are restricted to a total of 120 riders per day.